Network Services – Network Management – Cloud Services
GhostNet covers a wide variety of network needs, from just sharing that new Broadband connection to building an entire network solution for your corporate environment! We specialize in the Windows 2000 Server and Desktop solutions as well as cutting edge Linux designs. Our technicians are field-certified and will work with you to complete your project from start to finish! We can back up our qualifications in writing, with certificates from some of the top manufacturers, such as Microsoft, Dell, Compaq, and IBM!
A Few Of The Network Services We Offer:
- Internet Sharing/Service Hosting
- Wireless Networks Solutions
- Backup Solutions for the Enterprise
- File/Applications/Printer Sharing
- Internal Mail and Fax Services
- Branch Office and SOHO Virtual Private Networks
- Interactive Intranet Solutions
- In-house Instant Messaging Services
- Effective Spam Filtering Technologies
- Internet Content Filtering Solutions/Parental Controls
- Remote Backup Solutions
Save monthly hosting and maintenance fees by using your own machines or co-locating your servers to host your web site! You can even connect multiple offices with Secure Virtual Private Network connections to allow secure, uninterrupted communications!
Effective Spam Filtering Technologies
GhostNet has several easy, effective spam-blocking solutions that can help in removing spam from your inbox. It works for anyone with a POP account or Microsoft Exchange Server.
Virtual Server Co-Location Solutions
Looking for a top-notch place to co-locate your mission critical servers? Check out our new data center options!
- Fully Switched All Cisco Network
- (3) Network Service Providers (Internet Uplinks) for extreme connectivity. Wiltel (1Gig), XO (100Mbit) and Cogent (200Mbit)
- Fully redundant equipment deployed at every stage of the network and at every location
- Multiple network uplinks at each location with diverse carriers and paths eliminate single points of failure on the network
- Full BGP4 routing both externally and internally, provide best-path routing and fast failover in the event of carrier loss
- Fully Dynamic routing protocols deployed in the network allow it to change on-demand as the network changes
- All Fiber-Optic backbone featuring port-channels for increased capacity and redundancy
- Extensive monitoring and performance tracking of entire network
- Fully redundant processing engines in every piece of equipment for extreme equipment reliability
- Fully redundant power supplies connected to separate circuits and power panels
- Cisco Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP) extensively deployed throughout network to ensure quick failover
- Extensive Access-Control Lists (ACL’s) deployed on our border routers filter out most hacker attempts before they even get onto the network.
Server Maintenance Solutions
GhostNet has a way to improve network performance, safeguard your data and save money on service calls.
- All Windows critical updates installed within 24 hours
- All Software patches applied when available
- All exploits fixed when found
- Remotely check backup system and tape weekly
- Remotely check log files, firewall logs, and system events weekly
- Provide monthly report of all activities to client
- All required server reboots done
$85/month per server. 6 month service plan agreement.
*All work completed offsite only, work applies to servers only. Plan does not include major software or hardware upgrades, or firmware upgrades.
GhostNet can provide Security Solutions for new and existing networks! Protect yourself against intrusions by using someone who knows how cyber-criminals think! We provide solutions from ISS (Internet Security Systems), Sonicwall and WatchGuard. Our team of certified professionals can create a custom firewall to suit your specific needs!
GhostNet can continuously monitor your Internet, Intranet, and Extranet systems 24 hours a day, with a Network Engineer available at any hour, ensuring that your network is functioning properly.
GhostNet can monitor the following services:
Web Servers RADIUS
FTP Virtual Private Networks
POP3 Disk Drive Space